With choosy consumers, changing market trends, and globalizing market footprints and supply chains, the Retail world is in a constant state of flux. To succeed, retailers must be agile, in order to cater to the needs of culturally and demographically diverse populations while creating a differentiated value proposition.
Our retail practice has extensive experience in servicing the IT needs of all major retail format types, including grocery chains, discount stores, department stores, specialty retailers and Internet/catalog stores. We also have expertise in warehouse management solutions which help retailers improve their operational efficiencies and automate their processes.
Building on our in-depth understanding of the consumer goods and retail environment, we have developed deep expertise across the following business areas:
- Master Data Management solutions – Helps businesses share and represent information about different business entities in a similar way Analytical CRM and Customer loyalty solutions – A critical enabler in achieving differentiation and developing strong customer relationships
- Supply Chain Execution solutions, spanning Procurement, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management Solutions - Helps businesses optimize cost of operations by minimizing pilferage/leakage and enabling a collaborative planning paradigm. By using warehouse management systems, retailers can efficiently manage and control processes such as warehousing, cross docking, yard management and shipping.
- RFID solutions - Provides benefits of reduced pilferage and improved supply chain efficiencies (real-time tracking, safety monitoring and overall warehouse management operations). Using RFID in conjunction with warehouse management systems helps retailers reduce operational costs and improve storage utilization.
- Procurement Analytics (Spend Management) Solutions - Enables global procurement managers to negotiate better, manage spend, track commodity prices and reduce overall raw material inventory
- Business Support and Enterprise Management Solutions, spanning ERP/DWH and IT/Network Infrastructure – Supports global expansion plans with a flexible and scalable infrastructure
We offer a range of Retail Software Solutions including:
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- 24x7 production support
- Enterprise modernization
- Package implementation
- Verification & Validation
- IT Infrastructure Management Services
Our proven capabilities on mainframe, client/server and Web technologies, as well as leading packages in the ERP/SCM/CRM/BI space, have delivered tremendous cost savings and time-to-market benefits to leading retailers. INENS provides powerful retail Point of Sale software designed to offer a simple and easy to use retail domain solution.